Ohio-Northeast

Conrad Botzum/Springlake Party Center.. other ideas?

I'm newly engaged, and just starting my planning. We are planning for a May 2012 wedding. I prefer an outdoor wedding and the reception at the same site. The sites I've found during my research that I liked are Conrad Botzum Farmstead and Springlake Party Center. Our guest list is about 120 and would like to keep it at around $30/pp.  I was wondering if anybody has used these sites and  if anybody had any other ideas where to hold our wedding and reception? Thanks in advance!

Re: Conrad Botzum/Springlake Party Center.. other ideas?

• JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend had her reception at Springlake Party Center and it was really nice and the food was really good too!!
    We had ours at Willowdale Lake Country Club (26.95 p/p for everything - tax & gratuity included - beer/wine/soda open bar) and they have a gazebo on the lake for the actual ceremony.  We didn't get married there, just had the reception, but they were super nice, extrememly accomodating and the food was really good too.
    Another friend had her ceremony & reception at Lakeside Center Banquet hall in Navarre and it was really pretty and the owner/wedding coordinator helped organize everything which was helpful for her since she was planning from out of state.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards