California-Inland Empire

Lake or Water Background for Wedding Ceremony

My daughter is looking for a place that either has a lake or water in the background of the ceremony location. We are just starting to look. We did look at Lake Arrowhead Resort and it was beautiful, but that's just her first location that she has looked at. She's open as far as location. Anywhere from the Inland Empire to Palm Springs to San Diego. Only thing is she's not interested in the beach. We would like a place that we can have the ceremony as well as the recpetion. Any suggestions???    Thanks

Re: Lake or Water Background for Wedding Ceremony

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    theres a place in temecula, don't remeber the name of it but it does have a lake on the property. also theres a place in fullerton that has a heart shaped lake, again not sure of the name. the other girls may know what im talking about or im sure you can just google it.
    hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
  • rickyandmonarickyandmona member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at Dos Lagos in Corona; the pictures look beautiful. doslagoslakeside.com
  • edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Harveston in Temecula or Los WIllows in Fallbrook.

There is also a company called Electra Cruises in Newport Harbor that does yacht weddings at a REALLY reasonable prices. It's all inclusive- food, drinks, music, officiant, wedding planner. I haven't been but I hear it's really nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards