California-Inland Empire

FS: Brand New Wedding Dress and Decor

The wedding is over and we need the garage back. I have a brand new, never worn, beautiful wedding dress for sale. I paid close to $2000 for it and then the whole wedding went in a different direction so I got a new dress. I'm asking $850 It is a size 14, lace, strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline it is beautiful, the pictures do not do it justice and I can provide more pictures upon request. I will throw in a bird cage vail to go with it as well! 
I also have our table numbers, 1-8, I've got extra supplies if you have more than 8 tables. Asking $60 for them. They are picture frames with the numbers made out of vintage ivory buttons. The background would be changable to match your decor if needed.
Lastly we have our centerpieces. They are mason jars and assorted other jars in a variety of sizes, they are decorated in lace, buttons, burlap and twine. We used them for flowers and candles. There are 40-50 of them and again it would be very easy to make more of needed. Asking $140 for them. Everything is perfect for a vintage, rustic, chic wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards