California-Inland Empire

BYO Caterer Venues in SoCal

I want to BYO caterer but i need to find a place that will let me.. any idea on where to look?
or how to find one?
 thanks, ~Dani

Re: BYO Caterer Venues in SoCal

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's tough to find, but I found one called Hidden Oaks Retreat center in Rancho.

There's also Kimberely Crest.
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ok thank you! i will check it out!
    it has been so hard to find a place that I can BYO caterer! any help is SO MUCH appreciated! :)
  • MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TheKnot has an option to filter search results by which venue allows outside caterers. Here's a link fo what I came up with near Riverside...
    http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Orange-County-Wedding-Venues/Profiles/CAR/042/178/1
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Crestmore Manor (but it books up like over a year in advance)
    Temeku Hills Golf Course
    Richard Nixon Library
    The Mitten Building

• edited December 2011
    I know the Huntington Library in Pasadena let's you do that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wegsmomwegsmom member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Crestmore Manor in Riverside
    Riverside Art Museum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards