California-Inland Empire

IE brides - Stay away from this place

Bella Marie Bridal.

The service in the process of picking out the dresses was TERRIBLE!  No help getting the girls clipped into the dresses. The girl sat at the desk playing on her phone the entire time or chattin with the other sales girl. My MOH went on her own and was left to try and get the dress zipped by her daughter who has MS and use of only 1 arm. We bought the dresses here anyway because it was the only local bridal salon to carry the designer that we wanted the BM dresses from.

THEN.....I almost did not get bridesmaids dresses! When we went in and tried dresses on, picked the one the girls liked we ordeded the gowns - everyone paid in full. Told the dresses would be in at the end of April. Great! Wedding was in May - this was perfect. April comes and goes - no dresses. 1 week in to May, no dresses.
I had to call them, in tears asking if i needed to go buy my girls back up dresses and was told "yes if it made me feel more comfortable" Was also told that even if me dresses did not make it to us by my wedding date that no refunds are issued - under any circumstaces.
Called again a few days later. Finally a sales girl decided to take some initiative and call the designer. Was told that the dresses were going to be overnighted by the designer  later the next week. The week of me wedding!

Dresses came in and BM's were given a hard time about amount of time for alterations - when we first ordered the dresses we were assured that alterations  could be done within 24 hours if necessary. We asked this question because there was a possibility of one of the girls ordering her dress a little late.
This was not the case - they did not even want to do the alterations. In the end only one girl got her alterations done there = and they wanted her to drive 50 miles away to the alterations ladies house to pick it up that week!!!

Re: IE brides - Stay away from this place

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds like a hot mess!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah it was not a good experience.

They also tried to get my girls to order dresses in the wrong sizes. Size 10 sample so big it was falling off them and the sales girls were telling them to order 12 and 14.
    To make some $ on alterations im guessing......even though I was under the impressions that this was something they did not profit from. Guess not this place.
  • lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you go to the Murrieta or Riverside one?  I went dress shopping at the Murrieta one and had great customer service, but didn't buy from them since I found the dress for $500 less in Vista.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards