California-Inland Empire

Please help me :)

I want an outdoor wedding so badly. I would like to have one with a hill top view but also one that is not gonna break the bank. I wish that I knew someone with a nice back yard that we could use....but every one I know that has a decent back yard, also has a dirt lot. Any suggestions here? I am not looking to spend anymore than $3000 on my wedding. I have already bought a $500 dress :| Any suggestions will be welcome. I am in southern California. I am looking to stay about within an hr of Ontario, CA anyway anyone would come.

Re: Please help me :)

• Try Crestmore Manor in Riverside.The space rental depends on your guest count, you just bring in your own food, drinks, decor, and music. It's a beautiful location, lots of greenery and outdoors. http://www.rivcoparks.org/reservations/weddings/fees/

I think your best option with your budget is to go with the "dirt" locations and just decorate the space. I was stuck on outdoor wedding but due to budget restraints, i was unable to go this route. i think my total cost for 200 people in Crestmore Manor would've been about 7K and the reception had to end at 10:30 plus we had to clean up, it was not convenient for us, my In-laws have a great space but like you said it was dirt lot and eventhough it was within my budget to landscape and have our event there, i didn't want the moms to do any kind of work during or after the wedding.
    we chose the Beverly Baquet Hall in Ontario for 5K and includes basically everything except for cake and flowers. good luck.
  • The last wedding I went to was here, way too far away, though. :-(
  • Have you looked into www.sbpoolparties.com ? You can have 60-75 guests. They spacialize in weddings on a budget. As little as $800 for BOTH the ceremony AND reception there. And you can bring in your own food, drinks, etc.
  • Palos Verdes. it's called the wayfarers chapel its on a hill by the beach and its an indoor outdoor style glass church
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards