California-Inland Empire

Inland Empire Venues

I found an amazing venue this last weekend. A real diamond in the rough for someone looking for a great outdoor place. My DH and I took our son to Boulder Creek Ranch in Hesperia, Ca located in the High Desert. You get married under the most beautiful archway overlooking this beautiful lake. There is a cement walkway down the center that is for the brides enterance so no digging your heals into that grass...like I did at my wedding. The reception areas have these big chandeliers and lots of space for lots of people or smaller spaces for a more intimate affair.

http://www.bouldercreekranch.org 
Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Inland Empire Venues

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards