California-Inland Empire

venues that allow outside vendors

I'm looking for a venue that allows you to bring your own vendors any suggestions? we are looking at san diego, inland empire, temecula anywhere!!! thanks

anaissa

Re: venues that allow outside vendors

• The Temeku Hills golf course allows outside catering...that is in Temecula. Crestmore Manor in Riverside allows outside catering. If I think of any more I'll post them.

• edited January 2012
    Thanks I'm gonna check those out :)
  • Our venue had outside vendors. Hidden Oaks Retreat Center in Alta Loma. Great prices and really helpful people. :)
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hidden Oaks is gorgeous but if you want alcohol, I don't think it's allowed. We're doing The Mitten Building in Downtown Redlands. It's AMAZING!
  • @ ashley thompson... were looking at the mitten building. it is gorgeous!! trying to work it with our budget... prob not gonna happen. its expensive. but well worth it.
  • www.gardensofparadise.com awesome venue really great planner comes with package crazy beautiful bring in own vendors
  • We have two lovely and very large outdoor areas that we rent out for weddings and receptions. You can have basically the entire day at your disposal for $750.00.
    Please go on and read our testimonials and check out our photos and all we have to offer.
    www.sbpoolparties.com
    Also with the wedding package come a full time hostess that basically makes your day stressfree :0)
    We also allow you to use all your own vendors and bring in your own food and drinks. We specialize in weddings on a budget.
    And TRUELY believe in YOUR day, YOUR way!Check us out!
  • When are you getting married there? I'm really thinking thats gonna be ourm place, it's in our hometown and comes with a good looking package. I haven't actully been there yet though to check it out, have you?
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_venues-allow-outside-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69Discussion:a26c19d5-a13d-409e-a683-a70de2894df6Post:2b54cad7-46d2-4b0d-b788-7201ce59553c">Re: venues that allow outside vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hidden Oaks is gorgeous but if you want alcohol, I don't think it's allowed. We're doing The Mitten Building in Downtown Redlands. It's AMAZING!
    Posted by ashleythompson1[/QUOTE]
    Britney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards