California-Inland Empire
Options

Anyone been married at Imagine That! Reception hall?

I'm considering this venue (Imagine That! in Upland) due to our budget, however the outside is not pretty at all and it seems a bit cheesy with all the fake foliage. Has anyone had their reception there that can tell me how it went?

Re: Anyone been married at Imagine That! Reception hall?

• Options
    BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married there 3 years ago in the Enchanted Forest? room - it was ok, she made it look really nice by having really tall rose centerpieces that I know her mom spent a ton on. The food was decent, bathrooms were so-so...outside is ugly but the pricing isn't too bad but I would keep pricing, I found their prices close to other places like Doubletree Claremont and San Dimas Canyon Country Club.
  • Options
    BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh another note - Depending on your party size, Sycamore Inn is a nice option - I'm getting married there. The max capacity is 100 and dancing space is limited so we're just opting for a nice dinner. They said you could have 100 and do dinner then they would move some tables and you could dance but its on carpeting.

The food is delicious and prices are EXCELLENT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply! I'm still looking around. Sycamore Inn sounds nice but we have over 150 coming.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would take a look at Colette's Events http://www.colettesevents.com/ . They contract with numerous venues. I can tell you first hand they are amazing to work with! I am getting married at the Muckenthaler Mansion.... which was out of my price range to start but they worked with me and have made my wedding at that location fit my budget! They have venues that can easily accommodate 150 people.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards