Ohio-Northeast

Good DJ in the Mentor Area??

Hi I'm getting married in Ashtabula this summer and I am looking for a good dj in the Mentor/Willoughby area....preferrably from East of 91 if possible. Found a lot that had mixed reviews...and some bad things like, "I was the bride and he announced me by a name other than mine when we entered the hall" to "he got drunk and could not finish dj'ing our wedding" (WILL NOT be going with that last one!!) Those of you who got married recently in the Mentor area, please share the name of your DJ with me and about how much the service cost, if you can remember. Thanks so much!!

Re: Good DJ in the Mentor Area??

• l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh gosh! those are some crazy stories!!! lol! we went with the DJ crew :) we had john and andrew as our two DJs and they had the party going all night!!! guests kept telling us how awesome they were and how much fun they were having dancing to all the songs! not only are these guys AMAZING DJs, but they will help you with other things you need too! they got me drinks, they made sure everything was coordinated with our other vendors, and they really just wanted to make sure our special day was as special as it could be! they were just completely awesome, and so great to have be there on our wedding day! highly recommended :) 
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• edited December 2011
    Off topic a little, but you could ask to include in your contract that none of the representatives are allowed to drink alcohol. Easy way to avoid that.
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • ralpineralpine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the DJ crew!  Love!  I just sent you a message.  If you go with them and mention my name (Rachele Alpine), we'll both get 50 dollars off.

They really are awesome!  I've seen them at four weddings in the past two years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards