California-Inland Empire

Guess Who

Hi Girls,

(Mostly Bre and Kasi and who ever else is from that era) I used to post on here in 2009, like the pp and thought I would pop in and say hi.  I guess, I would be considered a noob now though. I would love to see what all the girls are up to!

-Torry

Re: Guess Who

• edited December 2011
    TORRYYYYYYYY!

HI!!! Omg! How are you? What is up? Any wedding on the horizon? Fill a b!tch in yo!

• est2005est2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi yes!
    We went the destination route! We are getting married in Cancun in June and doing a very small at-home reception when we get back! I saw you are getting married in May! Im so excited for you! I want to see your dress and the new venue and everything! I have done a pretty big 180 with what we are planning now and what we had before. New colors, new dress, different style..what about you!
  • edited December 2011
    Nice! I wanted to do the destination thing too but the Italians on FI's side shot that to hell real quickly because "not all of the family could be there!!!" I felt like saying, "That is kind of the point." lol.

Yes, May 29th is our date now. We are getting married at an art studio in Laguna Beach =) Our colors are eggplant and gun metal grey. Pics in my bio of the venue and my dress =)

• edited December 2011
    Hey Torr!  I am never ever here but I guess I popped in just in time!  How are you??!  Everything better now?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • est2005est2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kas,
    Things are the same I guess I just let it roll off my back now :)
  • edited December 2011
    Good!  :) 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards