California-Inland Empire
Options

update us on your wedding!

Well, so far I have put a down payment on everything, except the photog. I think I will do that when we get our tax return. Other than that, Ive got my dress, cake, venue, planner, dj, invitation vendor, and tenetive menu. Oh and we started our "honeymoon registry." My family will love that! We are going to Sandals Jamica. Im on day 11 of 30 day shred, so I hope I look good by July 2011!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: update us on your wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have put a deposit down on my church and my reception venue.  I've met with my florist and am still tweaking some things regarding the flowers before I put my deposit down.  I've met with a caterer who we LOVE and am going to put a deposit down this month with him.  I've picked my invites (DIY) and am ordering them this month as well to start working on designing the actual invite.  Im taking engagement pics in a week and already know which save the dates we are using.  Guys tuxes are picked out, gonna start looking at wedding gowns this month as well.  I think I still have a lot to do =/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to put the deposit down with our florists...also talk with her about what we want.

I want to register soon because I want to get STDs out. I plan on having our wedding web address on our STDs...which will have our registry info on it.

I also want to figure out invite design.

I need to find a DJ.

Sooooo, with all that said, I haven't really done much. lol. There are just lots of things I need to do.

• Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WELL WE ONLY HAVE LIKE 50 DAYS TO GO!!!! WE JUST DID THE WEDDING REGISTRY, I ORDERED THE FAVORS, AND SENDING THE INSVITES OUT THIS WEEK, TOOK DRESS IN FOR ALTERATIONS, AND PAID OFF ALL VENDORS!!
    NO I JUST HAVE TO GET THE LITTLE MISC STUFF DONE AND WE ARE ALL SET! : )
    IM SUPER EXCITED BUT I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN ITS OVER, IM DONE BEING STRESSED AND BROKE! LOL..
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Done List:
    Venue. Caterer. DJ. Photographer.Dress. BM Dresses. Save the dates sent. Website up. Block of rooms booked. Honeymoon booked. Hair & makeup booked. Officiant.

Currently Working On List(and if you have any vendor suggestions I'd love to hear them!):
    Cake. Flowers. Videographer.  

I'm actually ordering our invites tonight or tomorrow, I have a 25% off offer that I can't pass up and it expires at the end of the week. There's also a lot of little projects that will come up as the day gets closer, but I'm just taking it a day at a time. We're also starting pre-marital counseling next month, and we're excited about that.

www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
  • Options
    Misspriss6346Misspriss6346 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Since we are getting married 10/1/11 I have some time, but I am currently working on the venue. I still have a lllllooooonnnngggg list of to-dos.

Soon-2-be Mrs. Moon
  • Options
    amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well my fiance and I put the wedding on hold for now and decided to focus on a house first. We put a bid on a house. 

My friend is getting married this friday at the courthouse and then at the Mission Inn in January.

She just booked her photographer. and the lighting.

here are some great vendors

florist- Riverside mission florist
    venue- mission inn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Done:
    • Ceremony & Reception Venue
    • Photographer
    • Videographer
    • DJ
    • Officiant
    • Makeup/Hair Stylist
    • Save-the-dates
    • Bridal gown
    • Bridesmaids dresses
    • Website
    • Honeymoon
    Need to Do:
    • Book florist
    • Book bakery
    • Order favors
    • Order invitations
    • Engagement session
    • etc. etc. etc.
    If any of you are looking for some great vendors check out Studio Eternity Photography, Cutting Edge Video Concepts, HIgh Society DJ's, Heart to Heart Ministries, Etiwanda Gardens.

Let me know if you want more info! Thanks ladies! <33
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards