California-Inland Empire
Options

::Bre::

Are your grades posted?  How'd you do?
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: ::Bre::

• Options
    edited December 2011

They posted the last 2  today. I passed all my classes! YESSSSSS!

I'm so stoked because I was worried about physics and ecology. I was more worried about ecology though. I didn't feel like I did that good on the final but I guess I did. I felt good about my physics final and then I wasn't worried at all about my molecular class.

I got 2 Cs and a B.

How'd you do?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got 2 Bs.  I majorly screwed up on my paper for my seminar class but I ended up fixing it and resubmitted it.  I thought I was doomed.  That and the tests in that class were not multiple choice.  They were essay questions....YUCK!!  Next quarter is my last capstone which is Race & Racism.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who are you taking the Race and Racism with? I took it with Textera (sp?) SUPER easy class.

Hahaha! All of my exams are always essay questions. There are usually a few multiple choice but then the rest (and the majority) are essay questions. Ah how I miss the days of multiple choice exams. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking it with Fenelon I think.  He was the one I took this past quarter for my seminar. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards