California-Inland Empire

Need a florist that does a great job with tropical ideas!!!

Hi ladies and gents :) Does anyone know of a great florist that does awesome work with tropical/Hawaiian type designs. I absolutely love color and thats why I picked this theme!!! Thanks a bunch :)

Re: Need a florist that does a great job with tropical ideas!!!

• If you are interested in this theme I'd suggest an idea for you. For your table decor, aisles and even your ceremony you can use bougainvillea petals. These petals float really nicely in the air as well to give your photographer endless time to snap shots as well since they are so lighttttt.
    They are very vibrant in colour and hold up muchhhh better than other petals whcih can wilt, bruise easily or turn brown.

If you are looking for a store here is one. Cool
  • I have one, I am using Amazing Arrangements.  She did my bridal shower in this theme and it was amazing!  She is also doing my wedding and was a lot more affordable than many others I called.   She was the planner and florist for my bridesmaids weddings and they looked awesome.  I just sent her some pics of what I wanted and she gave me a quote and added her own flair.  Tropical design has the best colors!  Her website is www.amazingarrangements.com

Good Luck!
  • I have one, I am using Amazing Arrangements.  She did my bridal shower in this theme and it was amazing!  She is also doing my wedding and was a lot more affordable than many others I called.   She was the planner and florist for my bridesmaids weddings and they looked awesome.  I just sent her some pics of what I wanted and she gave me a quote and added her own flair.  Tropical design has the best colors!  Her website is www.amazingarrangements.com

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards