California-Inland Empire
Options

engagement party?

needing some help.  my fiance and i had originally been planning our wedding for november 2011 (we got engaged october 2010) but we just recently moved our date up to July 23, 2011. so problem is.... can we still even have an engagment party?! i feel dumb doing it soo late now & even worse... where is a good place to even hold it at?! i need some suggestions ladies!

Re: engagement party?

• Options
    edited December 2011

FI and I didn't have one so I can't give you any first hand experience.

I don't know anything about e-party etiquette but I found this website that did talk about it. I don't know how proper most if it is but it can give you some of an idea.

http://www.a-to-z-of-manners-and-etiquette.com/engagement-party-etiquette.html

From this website it looks like your (bride's) parents host the party. Maybe they can throw it for you at their house, a restaurant, winery, or park?

• Options
    BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at El Torito in Rancho Cucamonga across from Victoria Gardens. They were very accomodating and easy to work with, good prices and excellent service. They did the cake cutting for free and offered us dinner prices during lunch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards