California-Inland Empire

whats next?

Hi Ladies! I'm planning my wedding for 11/11/11 i have the reception venue booked and the church. I've started looking/asking around for photographer and DJ's. Any ideas about what else i should be looking into right now now?

Re: whats next?

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would say maybe figure out if or what your going to diy and how much time you think thats going to take you, you may need to get started on some stuff. also do you have a theme or olorspicked out yet?
    i did nothing diy, except my invites (partially) but my concern was being able to pay for everything because we had no help from anyone. i wanted to book my vendors asap so i can get a game plan on saving and being able to pay them off on the dates payments were due.
    the most important part is sitting back and enjoying the time planning, try not to get too stressed because even though 11/11/11 sounds super far away, it will be here before you know it :)
  • GandB2011GandB2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should definitely book your DJ and photog asap because your wedding date will book up REALLY quickly. Everyone wants to get married on the triplet dates. Triplet dates are very popular. Also, if you plan on using any limo services look into that as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards