California-Inland Empire

Just started planning, need a reception site in IE

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a site that doesn't include everything! lol We have a small budget, and big guest list. Our families are providing the food, so I would like a place that allows outside vendors. Basically I would just like to find a room/space to rent (indoor or outdoor), and we'll take care of the rest! :D Any suggestions would be extra appreciated!! Thank you!

Re: Just started planning, need a reception site in IE

• You should look into Crestmore Manor in Riverside. I just booked them for my wedding. Its outside vendors only. They have an indoor and outdoor space for receptions. Good luck!
  • Thank you! I'm going to check them out!
  • if you just started planning, be sure to check out Brittanee Taylor!
    Just got back from a wedding in cabo!!

• We have two lovely and very large outdoor areas that we rent out for weddings and receptions. You can have basically the entire day at your disposal for $750.00.
    Please go on and read our testimonials and check out our photos and all we have to offer.
    www.sbpoolparties.com
    Also with the wedding package come a full time hostess that basically makes your day stressfree :0)
    We also allow you to use all your own vendors and bring in your own food and drinks. We specialize in weddings on a budget.
    And TRUELY believe in YOUR day, YOUR way!Check us out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards