Ohio-Northeast
Options

Pavilion at the Falls River Front

Has anyone ever had their wedding here, or checked it out? The website doesn't offer many photos for the Pavilion rental. I would love any information on this. I am planning our vow renewal for Aug 2013 now because I am doing it all from Virginia Beach, alone =X I know, terrible. Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Pavilion at the Falls River Front

• Options
    mikey0531mikey0531 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been there.  It's pretty especially in the evening if your event is lit nicely. It has a fireplace.  I don't know how many the room holds but I don't think you could have a very big reception there. They have a VERY small kitchen for the room so you have to have caterers bring the food in already prepared.  From what I recall, there's no place to cook.  I also wouldn't have your reception there on a Friday night in the summer.  They have festivals and partying on Front Street.  I don't even know if they rent out the hall during festival nights and/or festival week ends. 
  • Options
    mikey0531mikey0531 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been there.  It's pretty especially in the evening if your event is lit nicely. It has a fireplace.  I don't know how many the room holds but I don't think you could have a very big reception there. They have a VERY small kitchen for the room so you have to have caterers bring the food in already prepared.  From what I recall, there's no place to cook.  I also wouldn't have your reception there on a Friday night in the summer.  They have festivals and partying on Front Street.  I don't even know if they rent out the hall during festival nights and/or festival week ends. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have been to a few events in the pavilion and it is very small. I have been to a wedding ceremony at the amphitheater and it was really cool. However, I have to agree with the previous post - I'm not sure how many events they would book in August with all of the festivals.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards