Ohio-Northeast

Florists Akron/Canton Area?

I have no clue where to even start with trying to research florists.  How much do bouquets usually cost?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florists Akron/Canton Area?

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Canton and am using Baumann's Florist in Stow. Carol is so nice and it's clear she knows her stuff. She will usually even give you flowers to take home! You can private message me and I will give you the total of what I paid for my bouquets and corsages (someone else is doing my centerpieces and I bought my boutinnieres on Etsy).

Kim
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Check out Kay at Botanica Florist in Canton.  Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is fun to work with!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Nikki's Perfect Petal Design and I was beyond thrilled.
    http://www.nppdesigns.com/

The price really depends on the types of flowers you want.  We had a strict budget so I told Nikki the colors we wanted and she came up with ideas of flowers we could use that fit in that budget and that's how we decided.  So our budget determined our flowers, but they were gorgeous.  If you have your heart set on say, roses, you'll spend more on flowers than if you really want carnations, for example.  There are a lot of options in the middle and plenty of ways to get creative.
  • jpurdum07jpurdum07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Canton and am using Suzy Q weddings.  (http://www.suzyqweddings.com/florals.html ) The website is a little cheesy and I wouldn't have even met with her simply because of that, but I've had several friends use her and she was great.  She works out of her home in Mogadore but she does excellent work.  She is doing my bouquet, 4 BM bouquet, bouts for the guys/dads/grandpa, corsages for moms/grandma, aisle runner, 2 vases of flowers for in the church, and "in memory" roses for just over $600.  I'm using gerbera daisies and roses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards