40-Plus Brides
Options

You requested it!

Welcome to the 40-Plus board! So glad that you requested this! Enjoy the board.

KA
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: You requested it!

• Options
    I'm not quite 40 yet and obvs I've already had my wedding but yay for a board for you girls!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Thanks very much. It's really nice to have a group that has this life experience to chat with.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2011
    Thanks so much for listening to us! I was feeling a little old on some of the other boards and really appreciate this new place to visit! I hope the 35+ brides visit us too.
  • Options
    OK, I'm not a first time bride, but have been hanging out on SW for a while.  And what do you know, maybe next time there will actually be a Celtic Brides board!  (something I've been lobbying for FOR YEARS--also it would give the Pagans a place to go without getting harrassed.)
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    Thanks...Knot Annie...YAY!!!

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    Finally--of course I'm getting married on 5/7, but better late than never!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards