Ohio-Northeast

Rockside Area Hotels

Hi ladies -- don't know when its appropriate to do the hotel blocks, but we are approx. 6 months away from the big day. Ceremony and reception are in Parma and we are expecting about 60-70 out of town people who will be in hotels. Any rec's for the Rockside/Independence area? We definitely need shuttle service. Thanks in advance!!

stay warm :-)
Orysia

Re: Rockside Area Hotels

• edited December 2011
    Hey! We are going to book The Courtyard by Marriott. It's off of Rockside under 77 right past those Cleveland Clinic buildings, down West Creek Road (I think). Our friends booked them for their wedding back in September, and they got a free shuttle (van) from hotel to reception and back at the end of the night. I believe our friends also got there room for free as well (which was a suite). The rooms were nice and obviously convenient to freeways. GL & HTH! 

Here's the info: 5051 West Creek Road, Independence - (216) 901-9988
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't know what your price point is, but we are having our reception at the Embassy Suites on Rockside.  The rooms there are very nice, but a little pricier. They are suites which is nice because they are essentially 2 rooms in 1.  I am not sure about a shuttle since we don't need one.   Also the Doubletree (by Hilton) is very nice and you should check them out too.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Pandora9802Pandora9802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a very reasonable Hampton Inn at 480 and Tiedeman in Parma/Brookpark.  That might be a good option, since the venues are all in Parma.  It's literally just off the freeway, so it would be easy to navigate to/from.  Not sure about shuttle service, but I think they have it.
  • mlm0817mlm0817 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey orysia84!

I just read that your reception is in Parma. What location? Mine is at Pazzo's in Parma. We have a hotel block at the Holiday Inn on Rockside. At the time that you posted this you said you were about 6 months away from your wedding. That would put you right around the same time as our wedding. Ours is May 22, 2010. I thought if by chance its at the same place we could compare notes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards