Ohio-Northeast
Options

budget reception/ ceremony venue

looking for a fairly unique venue hopefully for both reception and ceremony on a very tight budget of around $500 for both places. as close to the warren,youngstown area as possible.

Any Ideas?

also looking for other vendors 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: budget reception/ ceremony venue

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests? LIke under 100 or a larger wedding closer to 300-ish?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    85 guests
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i can't think of anything off the top of my head... have you found any leads yet? i will definitely try to think of some for ya :)

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we were thinking of maybe the pakerd park in warren. found alot of beutiful places but they are out of our price range
  • Options
    wesbride11wesbride11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the Rose Garden at Mill Creek Park in Youngstown?  I have seen weddings there and it is absolutely beautiful.  I am using the garden for some pics after my ceremony.  Also have you tried another park around the area?  You can try Packard Park or Perkins Park.  I know that Mill Creek Park have some enclosed areas that you can rent for a good price.  You can just go to www.millcreekmetroparks.com and just click on the rental facility button on the left hand side.  We were thinking about using them but we are having like 150 people so that would not work for us.  Good luck!!!

Kim
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards