40-Plus Brides

memSomerville

I nominate you to be our "Moderator" for the 40-plus board...

Anyone second it?

S and CJ
S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee

Re: memSomerville

• Awww....that's very sweet of you! Thanks for thinking of me. But I don't know that I could. I travel a lot for work, and can't always count on decent internet connections.

I voted for no moderator for now. Why don't we see if we are adult enough to let it run for a while? Maybe we can re-visit it if we find we are having problems and/or spammers.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• Awwww...okay...but I nominated you because you have the best editorials...OMG you crack me up!!!

You have already added to my life...

S and CJ
  • This board is going to be an entire hoot. If you guys didn't see what Lucy told a bride today, you have to go read:

<a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_loving-two-dresses" rel='nofollow'>http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_loving-two-dresses</a>

[QUOTE]....Maybe you should check out the "Maggie Brides" on the Maggie Sottero website.  Seeing your first dress cheating on you with other brides might help you get some emotional distance from your first love.  You need closure. ....[/QUOTE]
    ROFLMAO

Seriously, I have high expectations of the wisdom, humor, and interactions for this board. I hope we can manage ourselves.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• I cant take either one of you!!!!!!!!! OMG...let me catch my breath...

Look at my response on that thread...

S and CJ

ps. the younguns don't know how to have this kinda fun...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards