Florida-North Florida

Vendor review for Jacksonville

Julie Paisly Photography-A++  I can't say enough great things about Mrs. Julie. She is an awesome photographer. From the sneak peaks ive seen so far are AMAZING..If you are looking for someone not to expensive then I would defiantly recommend her. I highly recommend

Winterbourne Inn-A This is such a beautiful place with the oak tree and the river. The food was AMAZING. What was really awesome is that we were able to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. Had a little mis communication but other than that it was great. I recommend

Blossom and accents A-Rachel was great. We only ordered the centerpieces, bouquets and bouteneers. They turned out amazing. She delivered them earlier than expected. I recommend  

Metro custom cakes A- My cake looked so amazing exactly how we wanted it. It was delivered in time and it was so good. Everyone loved it

Tony Mann B+- At first we weren't going to have a dj but 1 month before our wedding we decided to get one. He plaid all the music we wanted. He was cheaper that anyone ive looked at. I just wished he would of talked to the crowed more

Hope this helps for all you future brides :)
Jennifer & David 10/15/10
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Vendor review for Jacksonville

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • becgrosebecgrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011

I can 2nd the Winterbourne and Julie Paisley. My wedding isn't until April, but both of them are making the planning process super easy! With me already being married to the Navy, dates have gotten switched around a few times and both have helped in every instance! I was thinking of using Metro Cakes and I think now I will book a consult :)

Thanks for the reviews! Your pictures on Julie's Facebook were what made me book her (and FAST!), your wedding looked amazing, too!!

• edited December 2011
    Jenn... I used Tony Mann as well.  Got married the week before you (10.9).  He did a great job.. he played everything I asked for.. but I also agree I wish he would've talked more... got the guests excited to get up and dance.
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend MG Photography .
    They`re a small photography team from Europe. They`re really professional when it comes with your wedding.
    Check them out at www.mgphotography.us . They will travel and their rates are reasonable. 

Hope this helps you.
    Have a good day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards