Florida-North Florida

Bridesmaid Dresses

So I recently changed the colors that my BMs are going to be wearing (before just the MOH was going to be in Navy and everyone else was going to be in yellow but now all are going to be Navy-FI actually had an opinion about it lol). I had decided on a dress from Alfred Angelo, where my dress is from, but now I am not really liking that dress as much. So my question is, where, in Jacksonville, did everyone go for their BM dresses? Im not a huge fan of anything at David's Bridal and Ive seen everything at Alfred Angelo and I dont really know where to go from there as far as BM dresses are concerned. Help! TIA!

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• edited December 2011
    I was just in a wedding using navy dresses.  We got them from Ann Taylor, and they were awesome! Beautiful color and great quality.  Highly recommend Ann Taylor.
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ordered from JCrew. You can get measured at the store, or even just order online with what you'd normally get, and they have free exchanges. My BMs were crazy about those dresses, and I almost ordered one just to have it, because it can definitely be worn again. I'd definitely recommend looking at them or Ann Taylor--you can get nicer fabrics for the same prices.
  • edited December 2011
    I found my BM dresses on Bill Levkoff's website and ordered them through Netbride.  I highly recommend Netbride.  They charged much less than the bridal salons quoted, and their service is excellent.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I did the same as Niki (we actually chose the same bm dresses lol).  I originally found the dresses on Bill Levkoff's website, tried them on at The Bridal Shop at the Avenues (just to make sure), and then ordered them through Netbride. 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third Netbride, we are ordering Jim Hjelm dresses from there.
  • l.braith17l.braith17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I fourth NetBride...I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from there and I save $92 a dress!  I am still waiting for them to come in.
  • clutgenclutgen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella Bridesmaid is where i got the bridesmaid dresses for my wedding.  I got the most affordable dresses in there which were $188. They are from teh Vineyard Collection. Expensive but great quality and such cute/hot dresses!  Ashley the ower is very nice and helpful and goes by appointment only. i love my bridesmiad dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards