Florida-North Florida

Best Website?

Hi girls, I have been lurking around for a while but was hesitant to post because we were having the hardest time finding a place for our wedding and had no idea when or where it would be. I am happy to say we finally chose The Reef restaurant in St Augustine on March 27th! Woohoo. Anyway, now I am on to my next task - our wedding website. I've been looking around at different hosts and templates and just wanted to know if anyone had any feedback before I jump into one....they all seem pretty straight forward, but wanted to see if there was any advice! Thank you!

Re: Best Website?

• jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used [url]http://weddingannouncer.com/[/url]. It's really easy to use. Click on my bio to see it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and welcome to the board!
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're date twins.  I'm also getting married on March 27th!  Hope to see you around more!We used mywedding.com for our wedding website.  It's free and very easy to use.  They also have a lot of different designs to choose from so I'm sure you'll be able to find one to fit your wedding.
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I used mywedding.com for my wedding website and weebly for my bio. Good luck!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using mywedding.com as well and have been very happy w/it so far. Welcome to the board!
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used yola.com for my bio and projectwedding.com for my website.
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of people seem to like Weebly, though I used Google sites. Just find something you're comfortable using :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married in St. Augustine too. I checked out the Reef too-beautiful venue, congrats!!! I used weebly.com there are a lot of options, it's easy and the url isn't SO long to share with people, it's simple.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards