• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Florida-North Florida

Brittjoy

Where did you get your earrings? That's exactly what I'm looking for. What are they? Crystals? CZ's? Thanks!
ExerciseMilestone
ExerciseMilestone

Re: Brittjoy

• brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I bought them from another knottie, I have no idea where she got them. I can email and ask her because I think I will be keeping them after the wedding. They are CZ's. If I do decide to sell, I will let you know!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I guess I'll just have to look around. You don't have to go through any trouble. I saw some on a website that J&KgRiff posted that I like...but it's hard through the web to really tell how sprakly and pretty they are. Thanks! :)
    ExerciseMilestone
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    not to to hijack a thread, but clseale, are you talking about white aisle? bc i just ordered my bridesmaid earrings off of there (newbury earrings). They are nice, and im happy i went with the bigger one of the two i was thinking of the annapolis. but when i got them they were not has shiny and as big as they looked online. but still nice. hope that helps
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    That's what I was worried about....so that does help. Thanks! I'll just have to find some in person. Thanks girls!
    ExerciseMilestone
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards