Florida-North Florida

Brittjoy

Where did you get your earrings? That's exactly what I'm looking for. What are they? Crystals? CZ's? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Brittjoy

• brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought them from another knottie, I have no idea where she got them. I can email and ask her because I think I will be keeping them after the wedding. They are CZ's. If I do decide to sell, I will let you know!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess I'll just have to look around. You don't have to go through any trouble. I saw some on a website that J&KgRiff posted that I like...but it's hard through the web to really tell how sprakly and pretty they are. Thanks! :)
  • edited December 2011
    not to to hijack a thread, but clseale, are you talking about white aisle? bc i just ordered my bridesmaid earrings off of there (newbury earrings). They are nice, and im happy i went with the bigger one of the two i was thinking of the annapolis. but when i got them they were not has shiny and as big as they looked online. but still nice. hope that helps
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what I was worried about....so that does help. Thanks! I'll just have to find some in person. Thanks girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards