Florida-North Florida
Options

Finally a For Sale Bio

Wanted to give first dibbs to the local girls. For sale link in my married bio.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Finally a For Sale Bio

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What town are you located in and are you willing to separate the eiffel tower vases?  I only need 5.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and who made your wedding dress?  It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Niki, I LOVE your pictures. Do you have a close-up of the back of your hair? I am wearing mine similar and want to see where/how you attached the veil.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, girls! My dress is a Maggie Sottero. LOVE Maggie dresses! Navy: I'd prefer to get rid of all the eiffel tower vases at once, but if I can't find anyone to take all of them pretty soon - I'll definitely let you know. NY: e-mail me at username at hotmail, and I will try to find some good hair pictures to reply with.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Niki... I was just looking in your bio and happened to see the dress you wore the night before your wedding, and it's sooo pretty!  Could you tell me where you got it?  (just out of curiosity lol). 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NikiPizzo- I'm from Jax, and I'm super interested in your vases.  (and wanted you to know that  your wedding looked gorgeous!)KornKitten at hotmail dot com is my email. I'd be more than willing to meet you some where so you wouldn't have to ship them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kappa: Thank you!  I got my RD dress at dillards.com.  I love it too, and I'm hoping I can find another reason to wear it! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally want your dress.  lolI'm bummed that even used it's $800.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the compliment.  I'm totally bummed that I only got to wear it for about 5 hours out of my life.  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Navy: You're not having dress remorse are you?! I'm so worried that this will happen to me. Especially since I haven't actually tried my dress on in my size. We'll see when it arrives in a few months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a little.  I still love my dress, but I would love something with a little more detail.  Mine is so plain.
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww....that just means you can "bling" it up w/some great jewelry. You'll be gorgeous! ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards