Ohio-Northeast

Cheap Photographer??

A friend of mine is getting married and looking for a photographer for less than $1000. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

Re: Cheap Photographer??

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe a student photographer? Or, check out some of the regular pro photogs and see if they can streamline a custom package for less -- instead of a whole day of coverage, maybe ceremony only and 2 hours of reception, for example?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know two:

Erin Frost = email at

erc1_632@msn.com

and
    Michelle Brown = www.michellebrownphotographyohio.com

Both these people take great pictures but they are starting out professionally so their prices are lower than people who have been doing it professionally a long time.
  • edited December 2011
    www.leachphotography.com
    She's awesome, new to doing people but has been doing other subjects for awhile. She did some engagement pictures recently but will get her first official wedding under her belt next month! =D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • organicfocusorganicfocus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am new to the area and trying to build my book of clients.  I have a flat rate that comes in under your friends budget.  They can reach me at organicfocus@gmail.com or through my website:  organicfocusllc.com

Cheers
    Matthew
  • edited December 2011
    Try Jack Hughes. His facebook site is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NewStart-Productions/142350459166103?sk=wall

He's my photographer and I paid under $400. He's just starting out but we've already had a shoot together and he's really good.

• jmcgonagjmcgonag member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they check Craigslist you can find someone thats what we used.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I found my photographer on thumbnail for my september wedding...i didn't want to pay more than around 600 and i didn't want to have just a disk i wanted to have actual pics too.  Not only do i get a proof book (which can actually be used in frames b/c they aren't stamped, i get prints, the cd, and even photo thank you cards.  I didnt want an all day photographer only around 5 h ours.  Her pics are really gorgeous.  Mary Weirich photography...Good Luck on your search
  • edited December 2011
    Check out in Focus Photography...has been doing weddings for around 7 years but isn't pricely like other companies and she does amazing photos.

www.wix.com/infocus_photography/in-focus
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards