Ohio-Northeast

Mohican Wedding.

Does anyone have any advice?!!

Re: Mohican Wedding.

• missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have stayed at Landoll's Castle.  It was beautiful and would be a beautiful place for a wedding.  I am not sure what type of venue you are looking for.  I have also camped there many times at different campgrounds. 

What are you looking for?
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married at Landoll's Castle - feel free to email me at angela.wish@gmail.com with any specific questions about there or other vendors for the area!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine had her reception at Mohican State Lodge and it was very nice. Great atmosphere and very good food. Her ceremony was at a church in downtown Loudonville.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stacyannpstacyannp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mohican State Park Lodge is beautiful! you could have your ceremony outside overlooking the lake, or by the huge fireplace, the banquet halls are downstairs and are pretty nice.  I thought about this but decided it was too far for some older guests to drive.  I liked this idea because there is room for your guests to roam, they're not locked in a over decorated out of date hall!
  • gotccbmgranddgotccbmgrandd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i live very near there and it is beatiful !!!!!!! give good driving directions. its out there. but the foodis great even in the public resterantz yummy!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards