Florida-North Florida
Options

Apple Market and Appetite for Life

Have any of you ladies had any experience with these two places for catering? (been to a wedding that used them for catering, had their food etc?) I'm thinking of possibly going with Apple Market for our catering and Appetite for Life for our bartending needs.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket

Re: Apple Market and Appetite for Life

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in the NE FL are you?
  • Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not directly but 2 ladies at work highly recommended Apple Market to me, so we are considering them. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to try to go in and talk to them this week. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to addd we have been to a smallish event where they just did appetizers and they were quite good. 
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Pensacola. Thanks ladies I'm going to contact them this week (Apple Market) to see about tastings and If FI and I like we will go ahead and book them. I also plan to contact Appetite for Life on their website they say for bar setup it's like 150.00 but it comes with soda, glasses, etc that you need for the bar (will ask about liquor) and then it's like 75.00 an hour for bartenders. I hope all goes well with these two, plus I'm really liking the fact that Apple Market has great prices and their deposit is just 100.00 to reserve the date. Other places want half at contract siging. If their food is great then I'll go with them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Have you thought about richies for bartenfding? I know they do a good job. Apple market I havent had thr food for occasions but it looks good.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BeachFeetBeachFeet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My future inlaws told me they did their daughter's wedding with them and just did trays of food that htey picked up themselves...they spent $500 for 200 people and even had a lot of food leftover! They swear by them. They didn't do actual catering though so I imagine that is why the price appears so low.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards