Ohio-Northeast

grooms step mother

i was just wondering when all the attendents and mothers get their thank you gifts should we be giving the step mom a gift aswell? my fiance isnt close at all with her and she really isnt a big part of our lives...im so torn but i dont want to hurt her feelings if she sees my mom and his mom getting a gift! and im sure she will be at the rehearsal dinner when we do this so any opinions or suggestions?

Re: grooms step mother

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be a very nice gesture to give her something as well. Who knows? Perhaps in the future, her relationship with both of you may change for the better? Best to start off on the right foot with family, IMO. Her gift doesn't necessarily need to be on the same price level as your and FI's mothers, but definitely something nice. What sort of gifts do you have in mind for the mothers?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    well we are getting my mom a tiffanys jewlery box beccause she has alot of church jewlery  she has trouble keeping organized and his mom is getting a balanket with all the kids and our pictures on it with poem cuz she likes nothing more then to snuggle on the couch with a blanket and watch tv .but as far as the step mom i reallyhavent looked into anything as a possibility cuz we werent sure what we were gonna do
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards