Florida-North Florida
Options

Hair and Makeup Help

I am getting married 9-24-11 in Orange Park, FL. I am looking for someone to do hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids. I am on a budget and and wanting to stay under $200 for all three of us. Does anyone know of someone that can do that? Preferably on site at the wedding location.

Re: Hair and Makeup Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It might be hard to stay under $200 for 3 people to have both hair and makeup done (especially since most hairstylists and makeup artists charge extra to travel to the wedding site to cover the cost of their gas, etc.).  I hired Darlene Smith from Mosaic Salon for my hair and she came to my hotel, but I think it was an extra $50 just for that plus the cost of the actual hairstyling (and she was one of the cheapest I came across).  But you can try contacting her and see what she says.  She's awesome!  I now use her for all of my regular appointments.  http://www.beautybydarlene.com/

You could also contact Amanda Hopcroft.  Here's the link to her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AmandaHopcraftMakeupArtist.  I'm not sure what her prices are, but I recently worked with her for a fun photoshoot and she did both my hair and makeup (I'm not sure if hair is part of her usual services though). Good luck!
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree with the PP that it's going to be tough to get all that for $200.  Here's an idea: try to find a hairstylist to do everyone's hair.  Then go to MAC cosmetics with your girls and ask for a consultation...they can probably help you come up with looks and give you sketches of how to re-create it.  You may need to buy some of the products, but you'll need them anyway!

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards