Florida-North Florida

Selling anything?

Hey local girls!
For those of you that are married now, do you have anything you're trying to get rid of?
I've been diligently searching for cheaper stuff.
Some things I'm specifically looking for:

-embossing heat tool
-picture frames
-leftover sand for a sand ceremony
-ribbon
-crafy stuff (paper, glue, stamps, embossing powder/ink, etc.)
-dress size 0-2 (must be local. i wanna try it on first. i'm in gainesville)

and if anyone has any coupons to anywhere, those would rock too! Laughing

Re: Selling anything?

• pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything to sell yet. I might after the wedding. I am not sure what you are embossing but when I embossed our napkins I used an iron instead of a heat tool and it worked great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 4cats4us4cats4us member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not selling any of those things... sorry......but I  got lots of picture frames at the Dollar Store, and I got small bags of colored sand at Michaels (in the kids craft section).  I also got 3 small jars to hold the sand, plus our 1 bigger heart shaped jar for the ceremony all for 99 cents each at Michaels.
    Hope this helps!

• griffin64griffin64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a size 0 or 2 dress that was my sisters. That she is trying to sell for 300 dollars. Let me know if you are interested .I want to say its a 2. but she is very tiny and wear size 0 clothes. 

I have lots of vases and small hurricane candle holders if you are interested in though I am selling them and some pillar candles and votive candles.  email me if you are interested in any of that

kelabelly10@comcast.net 
  • edited December 2011
    I've got the embossing tool, 4x6 picture frames, and a wedding dress (its a size 6, but I wear a 0 in real life and it fit me perfectly.  Email me at ckoubek@gmail.com and I can send you pictures. 
  • edited December 2011
    how did you do the embossing using an iron? I've been contemplating embossing napkins but I'm not sure it is worth spending the money on the embossing tool. Was it pretty simple? Do you have any pictures you could show me of yours? My email is jhawkchic3004@hotmail.com.
    Thanks!
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards