Florida-North Florida

Videographer Needed

Hi there!
Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced videographer in the Jacksonville area?
Thank youSmile

Re: Videographer Needed

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_videographer-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:49c05f75-93b4-4fdc-a766-c33685c66da7Post:ae327023-9eef-496e-a3a8-5ba59f90f535">Re: Videographer Needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Siberian pictures! They are very reasonable and accomodating. They will be filming my wedding this weekend :)
    Posted by EricksonBride[/QUOTE]
  • I agree with Siberian. Even though I have not used them (yet). He is great to work with and very fun and upbeat!
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CollabCreations. I havn't worked with him yet but he came highly recommended to me and his videos are amazing!
  • I have not used them yet but I am very impressed with Jason Avery films. I hired them for my June 2013 wedding. It is a husband and wife duo. As for resonably priced I don't know what you are looking for but they are a little pricey. I fell in love with their work though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards