Florida-North Florida

Pensacola venues and your own caterer

Does anyone have any suggestions for ceremony/reception venues in the Pensacola area that would allow you to bring in your own caterer?

Re: Pensacola venues and your own caterer

• jourdanrjourdanr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Lee House, Sanders Beach Community Center, the Barkley House, and Museume of Commerce allow you to bring in your own caterer. I'm sure there are more, but those are just the ones that I was interested in for my wedding. But make sure you book as early as you can because most of these places book around a year in advance! I started looking in Feb/March for my March 2012 wedding and discovered that all of these places (minus Museum of Commerce where I'm having my reception) were all booked. I know Sanders Beach (as of Feb/March) was booked every Sat through June of 2012 (at least that's what the person told me when i called to check my date). Have fun planning! = )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jourdan- You mentioned you were having your reception at the Museum of Commerce, and looking at the pictures it was amazing! Where will your reception be? I saw old carriages and trolley's etc. So unique and such a great idea!
  • jourdanrjourdanr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! The pictures you see of it online are pictures of the reception space. the museum is really just one big open space, so the reception takes place in the middle of the little turn of the century street = ) I'm so excited about it! It's a toally unique place and literally 100 ft from the church. So it's perfect!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cmg317cmg317 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Paul's on the Bay June 2012. If you are still looking, the building is beautiful, the views of the bay are stunning and the owner is really nice and helpful. They book fast. I was there the begining of August and got the only availble Saturday in a 4 month time span. And yes, they allow you to bring in your own caterer.
  • Katus88Katus88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Garden Center has a full kitchen and has no restrictions on caterers. Thats where we are having our reception. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards