Florida-North Florida
Options

Rehearsal Dinner (Gainesville, FL)

I have been searching every where I can think of and can't come up with anything for the rehearsal dinner!! Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? This is the last thing I have to book and it is driving me crazy! There is going to be about 25 people coming.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner (Gainesville, FL)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at Ti Amo downtown.  It was like the only place downtown that had a private room big enough for our rehearsal.  What area of town were you thinking?
  • Options
    jamiemarie33jamiemarie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ti Amo is a great idea...great atmosphere and food.  I think Steve's Cafe has a room too.  Also a very nice place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It depends on the level of formality you are looking for but Napalatano's has a private room large enough for that group.  I think the food is good, but not as fancy as Ti Amo or Steve's.  If you are looking for places downtown 101 has a private room as well.  I have also heard good things about Francesca's, so I would call and see if they have private seating.  Good luck!
    Married February 26th, 2011 TTC #1 since May 2011
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did Bonefish and they were fantastic.  My MIL set everything up and she said it was really easy with them.  We had a choice of three different entrees per person, a choice of wine, and a dessert choice.  It was all really good.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    acissej0786acissej0786 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the suggestions!  I don't know much about Gainesville yet since I moved here recently. Moving and planning a wedding is proving to be much more difficult than I thought!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat!!!
    Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards