Florida-North Florida

Restaurant for Reception?

Hi knotties,

Does anyone know of a nice restaurant that would be a good venue for an initimate reception (no more than 30 guests).  Ideally, I would like to find a place that had an outdoor spot.

Thanks!

Leah 

Re: Restaurant for Reception?

• What town/city?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_restaurant-for-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:5e7468a6-b0b6-4639-8afd-d8565a8fcc89Post:93d9ddc8-8b5e-44c3-8a96-b043f785ec04">Restaurant for Reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi knotties, Does anyone know of a nice restaurant that would be a good venue for an initimate reception (no more than 30 guests).  Ideally, I would like to find a place that had an outdoor spot. Thanks! Leah 
    Posted by ocean_tide[/QUOTE]
    Ooops, so sorry!  It will be in either Destin or the Santa Rosa or Seaside, FL area.<div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div><div>
    </div>
  • Shoot...I was hoping for PCB.  Surprisingly, I haven't spent much time in Destin.  I would use google maps to find the bigger beach restaurants and check their websites to see if they typically do weddings.  Sorry, I can't help more!
  • Thank you lch0708, I think my fiance and I have decided to elope.  So, we're just now going to plan a nice dinner somewhere for the two of us.  Good luck with your planning, you're always so helpful on all the threads!  :)

Leah 
  • Awesome!!!  Post some pictures :-)  My FI and I have considered eloping a few times lately ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards