Florida-North Florida
Options

KatieK*

Don't know if you have posted this already, but I would really like to read your vender reviews if you are doing them. Please send me a link or let me know how to get to them, THANKS!!
Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.

Re: KatieK*

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you having your wedding?  Katie and I had a couple of the same vendors so if you want to look in my married bio it may help you.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am also getting married at Sweetwater and using Rob Witzel for my pics. I'm having a florist friend of mine do the flowers, but my DJ is Innovative Entertainment and he is the only one I don't have any reviews for.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards