Florida-North Florida
Options

What's on your wedding planning agenda?

Since some of us noticed this board has been dead lately, I wanted to check in about what you gals have been up to!

This evening, we are meeting with Tonya of Tonya Beaver Photography in Jax! Later this week, we are meeting with Kim Flowers at Anthony's Catering for a tasting and then Mark from Designed Events next week.
Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What's on your wedding planning agenda?

• Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Right work to get money to put down deposits on all of the vendors (photographer, videographer, caterer, and photobooth vendor) that we have decided on. That's about it before taking any other steps.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well I'm only 2 1/2 months away from the big day so I've been working on a lot of DIY projects and finishing up round 2 invites (round 1 went to all the OOT guests.. round 2 is for the locals).  My only big thing left to decide is the honeymoon.. all the vendors have been booked, we just need to pay them.

I just made fans, affixed the customized labels to the water bottles, spray painted some baskets, did a mock-up of the candy buffet, and I will soon be starting the cardbox...
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    jennsperjennsper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im with lissypooh628 I have 87 days left until my wedding, All the vendors are booked minus an officiate but meeting with her on Sunday. Just need to pay off everyone.

The only things i need to get done is get my guest sign in book, pic frames, candy for candy buffet, my shoes, jewelry,  and like 20 other decor things then im done :)
    Jennifer & David 10/15/10
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Getting my dress altered on Friday, then I have my Menu Meeting with Sweetwater Branch next Friday. Also need to send a payment to all the vendors.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.
  • Options
    christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lissypooh and Jennsper, I am right there with you guys...  Only 2.5-3 months to go.

We have the main vendors booked so we are planning to pay everyone when the time comes. Finishing up DIY projects mainly OOT bags, programs, kids activity bag, chalkboard (thanks for passing that along, Navy!)

Also, we are looking for a picnic spot for rehearsal dinner. If anyone knows of anywhere in the Ponte Vedra Beach area, that would be very helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are my custom water bottles in one of the spray painted baskets... my mom did the ribbon on the handle.  Afriend of mine designed the labels..she has an Etsy shop and also designed my STD (they match the labels)

Below is the unfinished version of the paddle fans (they are done now).  Picture this folded in half with a cute shaped stick glued in between and a ribbon on the bottom.

One side is the bridal party names and the other side has various love quotes from romantic movies...  No 2 paddles are the same.. I had about 15 quotes I was using so they were all getting mixed around each time I printed one, so people sitting next to each other wouldnt have the same sayings.. yes, I really did these one by one.

My cardbox is the next project..

BTW Christina.. I've been to Hobby Lobby almost every day for the last 2 weeks! 
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • Options
    christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alissa, it is so funny that you mentioned that... I am still on the road and I was making a list of what I need at Hobby Lobby when I get home in August! The past month has been so unproductive (in terms of my wedding projects) - I can't wait to get home and work on them. Also, I need to show you a picture of my cardbox - FI actually finished it up while I am travelling...
  • Options
    doc1026doc1026 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hit my 3 month mark today and realize how many little things I need to get done. I am having my first shower tomorrow and my trial run for my makeup. I am SOO excited for both.

FI and I are picking out tuxes on Sunday and I am trying to find jewelry and shoes. Oh and got the sample of our invitations to approve.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina!  please send me a picture!  I would love to see how it turned out!

aak628 @ yahoo
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • Options
    juicy318juicy318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Still trying to find a good venue... we're looking at Aetna on Tuesday, meeting with Palm Valley Gardens and some country clubs over the next two weeks. And then hopefully booking photographers next! (And all the while dress hunting, of course.)
  • Options
    jessa1226jessa1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Waiting to hear from the lady doing my drees alterations cant wait to go and try it on! I hope it works this time. Oct is comming so fast! I cant belive it!
    We booked the Castle Otttis for the wedding and the Inn for the reception site.
    My wedding planner (bless her Heart) has everything lined up and ready to go. 
    I have to find a song to walk down the isle too... get shoes... hair flower... just little stuff to do now. 
    We just moved into our house I Love it! But so tired from moving and still unpacking everything.  I am feeling overwhelmed!!!
    Fi is very excited about getting married... I will be excited when I get more things done... I hope!
    May many of lifes Beauitful Blessings greet you each any every day and always remeber... Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do however it gets you nowhere. Anniversary
  • Options
    gorjess904gorjess904 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 1 yr and 1 day to go and I have already booked Tonya Beaver as my photographer, my ceremony site, my receptional hall, my videographer, my caterer and bought my dress!   I feel like I have been planning my wedding for years so it has been fairly easy!  I absolutely LOVE being a Bride to be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards