Florida-North Florida

Need your help please :)

Hi Ladies okay I have 108 days left until my wedding and I don't have an officiate. eek. Well I did he was a family friend but now he cant perform our ceremony anymore.boo Okay I already looked at Rev. Craig Grandstaff and he's booked for my date. I also looked at the NE FL vendor review and there weren't many I liked I found one but she's 5 1/2 hours away to much money we would have to pay for her to drive over here. Oh we live in Jacksonville. Thanks for your help in advance
Jennifer & David 10/15/10
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Need your help please :)

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it comes down to the wire, my friend just had someone from the courthouse marry them (she traveled to the wedding location).  Maybe ask the courthouse how to go about it.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in September using Coastal Celebrations. We had our initial meeting and I really like the two owners (both females.) They can also do wedding planning items and help with rental equipment or other things that are needed. Right now we are working on customizing our ceremony!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out A Vow To Keep (dot com).  Cheryl Raby is performing our ceremony and she's very reasonably priced.  Very sweet woman.
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards