Florida-North Florida

Destin, Fl Wedding

I live in Louisiana but would love our wedding to be on the beach in Destin,FL. We want a small wedding with about 40 guest. I don't want it on a public beach with lots of vacationers walking around. We would like a small reception for our guest that does not have to be on the beach. If any one has any suggestions on locations in Destin I would appreciate all the help I can get.
Thanks
Laura

Re: Destin, Fl Wedding

• edited May 2012

I live in Louisiana but would love our wedding to be on the beach in Destin,FL. We want a small wedding with about 40 guest. I don't want it on a public beach with lots of vacationers walking around. We would like a small reception for our guest that does not have to be on the beach. If any one has any suggestions on locations in Destin I would appreciate all the help I can get.
    Thanks
    Laura

• cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    Try asking on one of the FL local message boards and ask the girls there for advice.
    <----------------
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_destin-fl-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:7993fcb4-2f9d-4474-9eae-555509441658Post:a4d44aff-3a45-4bae-a91c-0d3dafa18314">Destin, Fl Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Louisiana but would love our wedding to be on the beach in Destin,FL. We want a small wedding with about 40 guest. I don't want it on a public beach with lots of vacationers walking around. We would like a small reception for our guest that does not have to be on the beach. If any one has any suggestions on locations in Destin I would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks Laura
    Posted by ldmcnamara[/QUOTE]

I got married at the Eglin Officers Club on the bay Hulbert Field just remodeled there club on the sound. They are beautiful venues and are reasonable. They have the facilities for indoor and outdoor ceremonies. Try Beachwalk Weddings for assistance. They.do wonderful work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards