Ohio-Northeast
Options

Finest Moments Photography or Z Media

Thinking about booking with Finest Moments Photography or Z Media photography.  Any thoughts?? Know anyone that used them?? Thanks!

Re: Finest Moments Photography or Z Media

• Options
    kpastorkpastor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thinking about booking with Finest Moments Photography or Z Media photography.  Any thoughts?? Know anyone that used them?? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My coworker's daughter used Z Media last year for her wedding. My coworker raved about them and showed me her daughter's photo album, as I'm now searching for photographers for my wedding. They do really nice photography.

Kim
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Finest Moments and we had some great photos! Check out my married bio for some sample pics (still a work in progress)
  • Options
    mtmb1189mtmb1189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    zmedia ~ they were awesome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know 2 people that have used Z Media and they were both very happy with them.
  • Options
    Bgriz722Bgriz722 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go with Finest Moments. I booked them and the people are wonderful to work with. Make sure you look at their website and look at their photo blog. They post all of their work...they are amazing photos!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Z Media for my wedding. They do AMAZING work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kpastorkpastor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much everyone!! We booked Z Media...more of a decision based on budget than anything else.  Both seemed great and they each had great personalities!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards