Florida-North Florida

Jacksonville Vendor Advice...please

Hello Ladies,
Getting married in Feb. 2013 and need some help!!  I'm on a budget and trying to keep my costs as low as I can. 
 Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonably priced florist, photographer and videographer?

Any advice is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Thanks a million!!!

Re: Jacksonville Vendor Advice...please

• I booked Crystal Howes for my photographer. Though I haven't actually used her yet (my wedding is next May), she came highly recommended from a close friend of mine who is a professional photog. Her work is great and she is very reasonably priced.

As for videographer, again, I haven't used them yet, but I've been working with Siberian Pictures and he's willing to work with me and my budget. He is also willing to take partial payment (editing) after the wedding which helps me because I don't have to use my actual wedding budget for all his services.

Florist, I have no suggestions. Everywhere I priced was so expensive that I opted to omit flowers from my wedding and use candles, etc instead.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_jacksonville-vendor-adviceplease?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:88e25c8b-cbd5-49ca-b761-54f6eac05f90Post:d58a6cb4-cd86-4751-ae54-ede8ebd391e1">Jacksonville Vendor Advice...please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Ladies, Getting married in Feb. 2013 and need some help!!  I'm on a budget and trying to keep my costs as low as I can.   Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonably priced florist, photographer and videographer? Any advice is welcome and greatly appreciated! Thanks a million!!!
    Posted by lpcgerald[/QUOTE]
    I don't know what part of town you're in... but I would recommend Kabloom Florist on the Southside.  I got all my flowers there, and they were very inexpensive.  They really listened to exactly what I wanted, and they all turned out beautiful!
  • I am, hopefully, using Mady Joe Photography. She did my friends wedding and they were so happy with the pictures and the photographer. I just have to book my venue and date first. I don't know any videographers, but florists I have heard good things about Kelley's Bloom room and everthing plants and flowers. I think they're both in Jacksonville. Good luck! 
  • I used Seth Beaudreau - I thought he was actually pretty good price compared to a lot of other photographers I priced. He has a lot of pictures on his site but I can share some from my wedding if you want more information. The only thing I'd say with him is he takes great pictures but you need to be the one more so organized and making sure you get the shots you want, etc so like when you're doing the family pictures make sure you have the list and put a friend in charge of organizing everyone (wish I had done that!)
  • Also for my florist - Floriade in Jacksonville Beach. She's awesome!! And I thought her prices were reasonable :)
  • Also for my florist - Floriade in Jacksonville Beach. She's awesome!! And I thought her prices were reasonable :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards