Ohio-Northeast

B Pics - when to give them

Hello Ladies!
I am looking for advice of when to give my fiance the boudoir pictures. I wanted to give them to him the day of before the marriage but I am getting mixed opinions. If you did this when did you give to your husband?

Thanks so much for help!!

Re: B Pics - when to give them

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much help. I had them done after I was married. LOL. What is the big deal about giving them to him the day before (or even the day of) the wedding? I don't see a problem with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I agreed to exchange gifts two days before the weding, so that's when I will be giving him my B-pics. We thought the day before and the day of the wedding would be too crazy, and we don't want to feel rushed when sharing our gifts.
  • edited December 2011
    I think Im going to give them to him the morning after....We will give each other a card the day of the wedding, but then I dont want him to be focused on those pics the day of! :)  I want to give him a surprise the day after, when everything has settled down.  If I gave it to him the day of or night before, I bet that will be all he could picture at the wedding! haha
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! I have to figure this out. If I give the day of or night before I feel it will help relax him and just be focused on seeing me and not the crowd of people starign at us. hmmm.
    Appreciate all of your inputs!
  • mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on giving them to him the night of when all the craziness of the day is over and we are Mr. and Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards