Florida-North Florida
Options

Wedding Plans for next week...

Just curious what we are all working on. Work has been crazy and I have been too tired when I get home to do anything. I am hoping this week I will chose my photographer, the task I hoped to accomplish last week! 

Re: Wedding Plans for next week...

• Options
    Lauren620Lauren620 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working on my save the dates and have been for a couple of weeks now, I just can't seem to decide!

I'm also trying to make my final decision on BM dresses.

Good luck getting everything done!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, FI and DS went to a family cookout today and I was SUPPOSED to be working on addressing our STDs to mail tomorrow on the way to work. Well... They haven't gotten done. Not even one! Argh!!! I actually went to sleep instead. Now I'm trying to find the energy to get it done.
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This week for me is caterer research...hopefully setting up some meetings/tastings to help narrow down our list :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm waiting to hear back from a potential florist to set up a meeting.  I'm also still researching DJ's, calling Pineapple Post to make an appt to order invites, and since I've decided to scrap the timeshare idea for the honeymoon.. I'm now researching all-inclusive honeymoons...
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi- I am new to the boards...

I am working on setting up a hair and make-up person and trial run.  Also deciding on place card holders/place cards.  And finding a linen source.

My wedding is Sept. 26, 2010
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    looking up cost for hair and make up for my gals, deciding on a phtographer, starting to look into florist. Just mailed out my save the dates today, FI has a fe more address' he needs to get and get those out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristin, which photographer did you go with?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually addressing my STDs as I type. (Taking a break actually) A friend of mine from H.S. who is also engaged and planning her wedding just fussed at me about getting distracted. Is it possible to be over it already and we're still 5 1/2 months out???

I was able to speak with the Sales Coordinator at a hotel I'm considering and reschedule a meeting with her for next week while I'm in Tallahassee. I'm nervously excited...if that makes any sense. Feels like I STILL have SO much to do!
  • Options
    BeachFeetBeachFeet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my venue today! I'm so excited about that...it seems so real now!!

I wrote out my half of the guest list the other day (waiting on FI to do his!) and trying on wedding dresses tomorrow, followed by the bridal expo, where I can hopefully gather ideas and vendors and enter in some drawings for stuff!

Next week I hope to get our pictures for the save-the-dates dealt with, even just to figure out where and wehn to take them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards