Florida-North Florida
Options

Is your photographer full time?

Just sending out a red flag to brides that are looking for a professional wedding photographer. The key to the last sentence is professional. Just because your family member or friend of the family has a camera this does not make them a professional photographer. You spend thousands of dollars and months (some years) planning your wedding why skip on the photography quality? When the wedding is all said and done, you will only have your rings and photos. If your photographer does not meet these next two items skip them & move on 1. Full time- this means your wedding isn't a hobby or something to do on the side 2. Require a contract- Things will not go right if you didn't sign on the dotted line & you will be the one paying the price. Just trying to help.

Re: Is your photographer full time?

• Options
    I agree!  I just booked mine this week.  They seem to be a wonderful husband and wife team.  Their website is top notch....the contract is very detailed...and their customer service has been wonderful.  I look forward to seeing thier finished product.  I am somewhat of a frugal person however splurging on the photographer was a must!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yup - i couldn't agree more.  Mine just got a new studio...which means to me that business is good!  :)  I'm with you Jenfreeman, photos are one area we're not willing to skimp! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Vendor that should not be posting here.
  • Options
    wow - lol  I totally missed that one.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards