Florida-North Florida

St Johns Golf &Country, Palencia Club, Crosswater Hall Nocatee???

Hello Ladies,
Has anyone had experience with these venues? I have narrowed it down to these 3 as they seem affordable and have the look I am going for. How were your experiences? What was your budget and what other vendors did you use??? HELP!

Re: St Johns Golf &Country, Palencia Club, Crosswater Hall Nocatee???

• I unfortunately do not have any experience for any of the venues you mentioned. I just remember the pricing for Nocatee being beautiful, but way over my budget. Sorry, Im no help. Good luck!
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats okay, thanks anyway! If anyone does have experience please please let me know!!
  • I'm getting married at St. Johns Golf & Country Club and I've had a wonderful experience with them so far! We have a pretty low budget so this place worked for us....I did receive a list of recommended vendors from them but because of our budget I just did my own research and found much cheaper options for the same quality!
  • Would you mind sharing your other vendors? I too am on a budget and need some good but inexpensive vendors! THanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards