Florida-North Florida

Wonderful review for SEAMSTRESS: C. Pratte

Hi! I wanted to give a suggestions for all of the North-Florida brides looking for a seamstress!

C. Pratte-

I had such a great experience with her. One of the most important decisions for my wedding was my seamstress. She was so friendly and easy to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted and had such creative ideas. I was given her undivided attention each time I met with her. I felt like she truly cared about my wedding! I can't say enough wonderful things. I absolutely love my dress and having vendors like her makes wedding planning FUN!!

Re: Wonderful review for SEAMSTRESS: C. Pratte

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still need to select my seamstress, so thanks for the recommendation!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review....she was the seamstress that I was leaning towards. I have spoken to her via phone and email a couple of times and she just seems wonderful. How were her prices? Thanks, again for the information.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • amandamongamandamong member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're so welcome!

I felt like her prices were very affordable, especially for all of the work she did on mine. The price was lower than what both my mother and I expected. I am on a pretty tight wedding budget (around $5,000 total) and her pricing worked out great for me.

Your first appointment with her is also a consultation, where she will give you the exact price so you can make a decision of whether or not its in your budget before she alters it and you don't pay anything until its finished.

I was so happy with my results that I would have even been okay paying more! :P
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! Thats great!  How soon did you meet with her before your wedding?  I am in a bit of an interesting situation as I live in Colorado but  my family, dress and wedding venue are all in Florida...haha.  I will be home in December and in March for a couple of weeks at a time.  I wondered how soon I should go see "C". :)
  • amandamongamandamong member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Haha, that is interesting! But with your family and the internet, you will be just fine! My wedding is November 27th 2010 and I met with her in early October. It takes her about 7-10 days. When I called her I said 'I know im pushing it close with timing!' and she said 'Oh, its no problem, I have October brides still calling me!'

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• edited December 2011
    Nice! Ok cool....well then I should probably be a-ok.  I am just a little nervous with the alterations piece. I bought my dress from the Brides Against Breast Cancer trunk show like 7 months ago and it's like a size and a half too big, so I am SO excited (anxious;) to see what it looks like when it's fitted....haha.  I am glad to know that C. is a good choice to help with that! haha
  • erininjaxerininjax member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! I used C and she was so very professional. She was the only choice my bridal shop recommended and I too recommended her to all of my bridesmaids. Speaking of timing with alterations.. My sister lives in Oregon and flew in the week of my wedding, C fixed her entire dress in a matter of days so she could be in the wedding. The dress fit her like a glove.

C Pratte is the BEST!
  • mary1217mary1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the reviews ladies, I am e-mailing her to see when I should come in (the wedding isn't until March 2012, so I don't want to do it too soon.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards