Ohio-Northeast
Options

Invitation Help

Does anyone know of a good invitation studio in the area? I don't need letterpress invitations, but I would like someone who could do pocketfold invites along with RSVP postcards and wedding program fans. My wedding has an Asian feel so something pretty with orchids, cherry blossoms, etc. would be ideal.

Thanks in advance!

Kim
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitation Help

• Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Jennifer Crawford – metzcrawford@hotmail.com.  She is a graphic designer that has done a lot of work with local knotties for their invites/paper products and gets great reviews.  If you have sample ideas you like, provide them to her, and she can marry different ideas together into unique invites for you  - and can tie in programs, wedding signage, favor tags, etc.    HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are located, but Paper Allure in Canton, OH is a great place for custom invitations.  Willing to work with your budget, very friendly, and creative!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paper Trails in Rocky River has an amazing selection in every price range.  We're getting our pocketfolds from them.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    Tim&TamaraTim&Tamara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO NOT USE PAPER ALLURE IN CANTON. WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD YET IN THE WHOLE WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS!! Hey Girls, I have been planning my wedding for a year now and never had an experience like this. They only cared about one thing... MONEY AND HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND. They are way overpriced and rude and don't call you back or follow back up with you and cancel appts. on you. This business does not know how to run, and it was a waste of my time and an experience I will never forget. I would never recommend them in a million years. iT WAS JUST AN ALL AROUND HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. If you don't care about costs then by all means... but all they cared about from when I stepped in to when I left was how much I was willing to blow at their store. They are out of their minds, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU can do just about everything they can for 1/8 of the cost probably. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! AND THEY DO NOT DO FLOWERS SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THERE EITHER. They say they are going to but they have been saying this for a while now... JUST PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE... I never write up comments about businesses but this was THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED EVER IN 27 YEARS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GinaFabulousGinaFabulous member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Couture Invito!  Alesa is such a cool, creative person!  She helped me design my own invitiations, and everyone keeps raving about unique they are!  I have nothing but awesome things to say about her!  Definitely meet with them if you haven't found a vendor yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards